Sunday, January 31, 2010

The Inbetweeners


The Inbetweeners

Everyone here knows I'm not into teen TV. Sorry there's no Vampire Diaries for me, or Gossip Girl (though I do like the books). I wasn't even keen on Skins when it aired on BBC America, and I like most things from the UK.

The Inbetweeners has changed my mind about this kind of programing. One plus is its geared more towards teenage boys than girls, and for some reason that makes the show much more appealing to me.

Its 4 16 year old boys in public school trying to make it through sixth form. Click the link to try to sort out the educational system in the UK.

It basically shows the life of the typical not so popular teenage boys trying to make their way through life, trying to acquire booze and chicks all the while they're screwing up.

Unlike Skins, The Inbetweeners is not quite so serious and more funny. My mother was laughing hysterically through it.

If you are looking for a laugh out loud funny show about teenagers and how life is often very fucked up at that time of your life, this is the show to watch. Oh and since its a UK show, there's plenty of profanity too.

No comments: