Friday, January 29, 2010

iPad! WTF!

iPad! WTF!

Well, the guys at Apple sure have helped all the comedians in the country out with there nifty new computer.

There are so many tampon and maxi-pad jokes going around that its getting old and the product was just unveiled, what? 2 days ago.

Yes, I pad makes sense, since it looks like one and iClipboard really doesn't sound all that crazy and hip, but really, is it something we really need?

Its a combination of the iPhone/iTouch devices and a bit of a rip off on the Kindle from Amazon.

The price is definitely right at $499. I'd definitely prefer that to a laptop or the Kindle, but I want to know how well it will connect to my DSL in my house. I'm certainly not paying AT & T for a plan. No thank you.

Plus what makes it better than a laptop or a tiny notebook?

I haven't seen any signs that its all that exciting overall compared to what's out there. Its just another not so cool named product Apple wants to sell to the 20-30 somethings so that they can feel important.

Uh. Its cute but I think I'll pass.

No comments: