Monday, June 7, 2010

In Defense Of Crocs

I have a love/hate relationship with crocs. The standard issue shoes are the most butt ugly creations I've ever seen in my life. They are, however the most comfortable shoes ever! So were those jelly sandals that were so big in the 80s. (And they only cost $5.00)

The thing is, most people just look at those ugly beach shoes.

They don't see the super cute shoes like these



Pardon me while I drool!

Cute shoes, that are super comfortable.

The only drawback to crocs, is the price. They really are too damn expensive unless you can find them on sale. I've been lucky that I found a few pairs at Ollie's Bargain Outlet and at an awesome store in Hartville, OH.

So before you totally diss crocs, take a look at some of the other styles they offer.

No comments: