Thursday, June 24, 2010

Bucketlist, part 2


In a previous post, I took a look back at various bucket lists I'd made in my younger years. Today I'm going to make a new one. Here's my top Things to Do Before I Die, direct from my brain and not censored for ridiculousness or unattainable-ness.

  1. Host and/or perform on SNL
  2. See a Red Wings game in Detroit
  3. See the following acts in concert: (a) Elvis Costello (b) the White Stripes (c) Fiona Apple
    (d) Brian Setzer
  4. Visit Japan
  5. Make a world-beloved cult classic movie
  6. See the Aurora Borealis
  7. Learn to play guitar and accordion
  8. Record an album that other people hear
  9. Have a touring band
  10. own a red Mini Cooper with the custom ska drop-top
Okay, your turn!

3 comments:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Seeing Costello shouldn't be too hard, he's constantly touring

Anonymous said...

fiona apple needs to get off her ass and make a new album.
my list:
1. start a smiths cover band
2. see tom waits and morrissey in concert
3. get drunk with kim deal. i know she's a recovering alcoholic but i saw the bitch twice last year and she was drinking both times. i wanna be part of her relapse.
4. hike the grand canyon, rim to river to rim
5. be reviewed by pitchfork
6. be able to sing as well post-testosterone as i can now
7. be one of those celebrity guest programmers on TCM
8. own an eco-friendly house somewhere in the southwest within striking distance of Canyonlands, Arches, and Grand Canyon
9. have my own legit recording studio
10. Be in a movie soundtrack

Molly Bandit said...

Dude, I can probably help you with #10 at some point.