Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Things That Both Scare And Annoy Me

~ BP and the Government: Why hasn't the Gov't stepped in and taken over and fined the fuck out of this company. Oh and if you aren't boycotting BP gasoline, WTF is wrong with you?

~ Stephanie Meyers: Shouldn't this lady be moving on and away from the whole Twilight thing or at least moving far far away to live off the millions she made on those really crappy books. Again, VAMPIRES DON'T SPARKLE!

~ My love of characters like Gene Hunt from Ashes To Ashes and The Eleventh Doctor. I really don't need to love any more fictitious things. I need to step away from the telly.

~ The calorie content of all the food at The Cheesecake Factory.

~ I can't mention this enough: SARAH PALIN! Fuck it, the whole Republican Party.

~ The cost of DVDs for shows like Doctor Who, Sarah Jane Adventures and The Tudors. Crikey! I'm not made of money.

~ The length of time its going to take to pay off my 2006 Ford Focus.

2 comments:

Janelle said...

Meyer is at it again with a little novella based on a minor character from one of the later Twilight books. I don't know why, but I do know it'll be huge.

The Mistress of the Dark said...

I think she can only write crappy vampire related books. I haven't heard any Twihards going all poetic about The Host. I was tempted to read that one until I started to hear people complain that the heroine was a lot like Bella.