Saturday, June 26, 2010

Cracker Barrel: Triadelphia, WV

On our way from Oglebay Park in Wheeling, WV, my friend, her daughter and I decided to stop for dinner near Cabela's. There are a lot of chain restaurants in the area, but she hadn't been to a Cracker Barrel.

How can this be?

I decided we must rectify the situation.

We both ordered the new summer menu item, Campfire Chicken. Its a foil wrapped packaged of goodness, filled with wonderful chicken, carrots, red pepper and even a tomato for flavor. We also had some lemonade that was perfectly tart and refreshing.

The food arrived almost instantly and I have to say that everything was absolutely delicious. This was comfort food at its best. It is definitely a must try. Oh and did I mention that it only cost about $10.00 for the whole meal with a drink? It really doesn't get much better than this.

No comments: