Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The TV Character I Want For My BFF

Have you ever watched a show and thought, OMG why can't I be in the show because I would so be that character's friend?

C'mon now, you know you have!

This is the character I want for my BFF

Abigail "Abby" Sciuto from NCIS.

How can you not love her? She's absolutely adorable. The happiest goth girl anywhere! Plus what really made me laugh is that the actress that plays her is 41. I was all OMGWTF! She looks like she's only in her mid-twenties. Well, at least to me she does! Maybe because she's only about 5 years older than me.

Hmmm

I would totally want to be her BFF. Plus I wouldn't mind hanging out with the NCIS crew because DiNozzo is hot! Yeah, it always helps when there are a couple of hot guys around. Come to think of it, Gibbs is hot too.

But seriously, how can you not love her!

No comments: