Sunday, June 13, 2010

Just Call Me Imelda

Suddenly I'm having a love affair with shoes. Thankfully right now, cheap shoes or rather not so expensive shoes.

I want a pair of those Sketchers Fitness knock offs that Champion is making. I found a pair of black ones @ Payless for $35 and they are kind of cute. Plus anything that will motivate me to get off my butt and walk is a good thing right now. I've grown terribly lazy lately.

They even make a flip flop that helps you tone as you walk.

I want these shoes.

However getting both pairs, even with the sale that is going on at Payless will set me back around $50.

~Big Sigh~

I imagine that I'll have to wait until I get my birthday money in a few weeks to buy them. By then the Buy On Get One 1/2 off sale will be over and I'll have to pay more for them.

No comments: