Thursday, April 15, 2010

Big Ben = Big Butt Munch

I'm a huge Steelers fan. It really is a requirement if you live in the Pittsburgh area. Actually I'm pretty sure you have to love sports or pretend to if you want to live anywhere near the city of Pittsburgh.

But lets get on to the matter at hand; Big Ben, super asshole extraordinaire it seems.

2 sex related lawsuits in what? A year? With mentions of a 3rd incident?

Excuse me, but Benji, you need to keep it in your pants and you need to lay off the booze, because you are obviously a bad drunk.

The headlines today say the NFL may punish him soon. I think the Steelers should punish him first. I know he's under contract, but dammit, buy him out...kick him the fuck off the team. I'd rather have a few losing seasons with a respectable quarterback than having to wonder what this guy is going to do next.

When he got their first Super Bowl win in years, he was a boy wonder. I even had a #7 shirt that said "I love Ben."

That shirt was sent to Goodwill a few weeks ago.

I don't love Ben. I don't love his arrogant attitude and I don't like his behavior either.

I hope the Rooney family kicks his ass from here to eternity.

6 comments:

Molly Bandit said...

My WVU friends that went there the same time he did often talked about how he acted at parties, and I'm just gonna say that this doesn't surprise me one iota.

Molly Bandit said...

Wait, looks like he didn't go to WVU? But he definitely still went to their parties... which raises even more questions. damn.

Janelle said...

The Rooney's won't be having any of this.

When the first girl came out, it seemed really shady on her part to me, but with this & rumblings of a third it ain't looking good for Ben now.

The man's just lucky he hasn't gotten to Tiger Woods-status.

The Mistress of the Dark said...

At least with Tiger Woods, the ladies were satisfied and not acusing him of assault. Ben is just an all around asshole in my book.

I think the team would be better off without him. I don't care how good of a QB he is.

Malcolm said...

I wouldn't be surprised if the Rooney family doesn't send Big Ben packing. I'm not an expert on Steeler history, but I know the Rooneys take pride in their franchise and aren't going to see it ruined by some asshole.

The Mistress of the Dark said...

I'm not sure if they are able to send him packing. He's still under contract. I actually hope they do. The guy has issues, one of which is apparently alcoholism, combined with a blatant disrespect for women or rather a belief that when he's drunk all women want to do his big ole nasty redneck self.

~shudders~

Why can't we get a good QB like Bradshaw again?