Saturday, April 10, 2010

Fingers Crossed


I was a huge fan of the first Nanny McPhee film. I love Emma Thompson and Colin Firth is just too pretty to not make any film worth watching in my eyes.

I have to admit though that I was surprised when I saw that a sequel of sorts was being made.

This film is called Nanny McPhee and the Big Bang.

Again the film has some lovely eye candy in the form of Ralph Fiennes and Ewan MacGregor.

The film is out in the UK already. I believe it will show up in the US sometime around the 20th of August.

The official site with the trailers can be seen here.

If it is half as good as the first one I will be thrilled.

2 comments:

Malcolm said...

I was surprised to learn here that there was a sequel to Nanny McPhee. The first one looked interesting, but I couldn't get past the hideous makeup that Emma Thompson wore.

While looking up the original on Wikipedia just now, I found that there are plans to make a 3rd Nanny McPhee film.

The Mistress of the Dark said...

The first one is really sweet. Its a good family film. Emma was really good in it. And Colin Firth was easy on the eyes as always.