Saturday, April 17, 2010

A Must Drink: Coconut Mocha Frappe


I don't know when I became a fan of fancy coffees. Actually I don't even know when I became a fan of coffee. It just sort of happened one day. I love trying new concoctions from places like Starbucks and Joe Muggs.

Today I was in Wheeling, and when I'm in that town I always stop at Books-A-Million. That's one of my favorite chain book stores. Well, Joe Muggs has really got a winner with their Coconut Mocha Frappe.

This wonderful drink has just the right amount of sweet coconut flavor and coffee flavor. It doesn't just taste like a really sweet brown drink with whipped cream and chocolate shavings on top. No, you can actually tell that its a coffee drink!

Amazing!

But that's the thing about Joe Muggs. Their coffee is fantastic, especially when it comes to fancy flavors.

In the autumn, they did a caramel apple latte that was simply to die for. I had the ranked at about number 2 on my favorite coffee scale.

The Coconut Mocha Frappe is pretty close to number one.

Its definitely a must try on a hot summer day. But do you know what? Its not bad on a chilly spring day either.

Kudos to Joe Muggs!

1 comment:

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

I love coconut, but I can't stand coffee... any coffee.