Saturday, April 24, 2010

Sandwich Review: Dunkin Donuts Flatbreads


Flatbread sandwiches aren't just for breakfast anymore. Dunkin Donuts, home of crazy wonderful coffee, has some great lunch flatbreads, which rocks my world because egg whites are just not my think. I like my yoke and cholesterol thank you very much.

So seeing as I have a super shiny new Chevy Cobalt for the weekend, I decided to drive up to Dunkin' Donuts and get my dad some sweets and a sandwich and coffee for me.

I have one thing to say about the Turkey Bacon Cheddar Flatbread is "YUM!"

I'm also saying that after bringing the sandwich home after a 12 mile drive. So the sandwich wasn't nice and warm as it should have been, but I didn't want to eat in the teeny tiny shop. I wish I had, because if this sandwich was that good lukewarm, I can only imagine how good it would be nice and hot!

There are 3 other choices for lunch, Chicken Parmesan, Grilled Cheese & Ham and Swiss. If it weren't so early in the day I think I would have tried the Chicken Parm, which looks really good.

If you get the combo, you have a choice between Iced Tea and Iced Coffee. Dunkin' is known for their coffee, so I opted for the coffee with cream and a shot of raspberry syrup.

I will be awake for days now. This is good coffee!

I'm always searching out cheap eats that I can get fast. This is definitely one that fits the bill. I can't wait to try some of the other sandwiches. I may even be brave and try the egg white ones, but I'm not promising anything!




Dunkin Donuts on Urbanspoon

No comments: