Monday, April 12, 2010

Kate Gosselin Brings Another Train Wreck to TV

Alright, I watch Dancing with the Stars. I spent seven years of my life doing ballet, so you show me professional dancers & some celebrities I'm interested in & I will watch it.

Every season, there are inevitably one or two celebrities that are terrible, & usually they get the boot pretty quickly. Sure, there have been some who overstayed their welcome, but none as horrible as America's favorite, original octo-mom, Kate Gosselin.

Like I said, I'm a former ballerina, so I know a girl who's just going through the motions when I see her. I get it, Kate, you have eight kids & can't invest the kind of time & dedication to learning a dance, or even really putting in an effort, that others can. But that begs the question: why the hell would you sign up for a dance competition that's known for long, physically exhausting hours to begin with!? Aside from the obvious desire to stay in the tabloids, of course. I'm convinced John & Kate Plus Eight helped ruin her marriage, & I'm also convinced that at this point, she's just trying to play on all of our sympathies, & I'm not buying it anymore. She's the worst dancer on the show right now. She needs to go. The only one deserving of sympathy right now is her poor dance partner.

The one good thing? Jimmy Fallon does a spot-on impression of her "dancing."



For the record, I'm rooting for Evan Lysacek.

No comments: