Thursday, May 20, 2010

One More For The Restaurant Bucket List

I totally forgot about The Melting Pot when I did my restaurant bucket list. I have been there, but never to have dinner, which is very very pricey. I had a drink and a dessert fondue, which was fabulous.

The thing that has kept me from going there, besides the price, is the fact that you have to have reservations on the weekend. This wouldn't be something that would bother me if it weren't a chain. However you do get a four course meal when you go there and that alone is probably worth the phone call, but I'm lazy and spontaneous. I like to be able to go to a restaurant when I'm there, after all I may change my mind about where I want to eat. Plus if I'm going to a place like this I definitely need to have someone to go along with, for two reasons.

1. I don't drive to Pittsburgh alone if I can absolutely avoid doing so.

2. I don't want to look like a pig as I scarf down all the fondue and lick the hot bowl, thus burning my tongue out of my mouth.

See, I need someone with me to save me from myself.

Behold the power of melted cheese!

No comments: