Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Orchard Chicken Salad = Yum

I finally got into Subway to try their new Orchard Chicken Salad Sub. I thought long and hard about trying this because I usually do not like fruit with my chicken salad. I'm pleased to say that it is a tasty sub, not as tasty as some of the others on the menu, and definitely not as awesome as their tuna sub, but still a fresh taste.

I didn't do the sub with regular bread. I opted for the toasted flatbread with only provolone and lettuce. When the salad has a lot going on, its probably best to go sparingly with the other vegetables.

The next time I try it, I want to have it just as a salad. If only it could be on a bed of lettuce with some other fruit, it would be fab! In fact, I keep thinking that the salad itself would be super in a hollowed out pineapple.

Mmmm Nommy.

Suddenly I'm hungry again. I think I need to stop blogging about food.

No comments: