Sunday, May 9, 2010

Why I Love Zach Levi

I fell for Zach the first time I watched Chuck. His character was impossible not to love. He is a geek who suddenly gets catapulted into the CIA. Plus he gets a totally hot girl to help him become a "real spy."

But there's more to my love for Zach than just the cute show that NEEDS TO BE RENEWED BY NBC NOW!!!!!

Zach can sing. Yes, Chuck can sing, NBC are you listening, your spy can SING! This needs to be written into an episode. Imagine the greatness. Get your boy to record an album! I know there's not a lot of brainpower working at the Peacock Network, but really, this song should clue them in that they have something that they should run with.

He recorded Terrified with Katharine McPhee and that single was just released this week on iTunes and Amazon. Watch the video NOW



This song has really reaffirmed my love for Zach...plus he was in a Chipmunk movie. How cool is that?

No comments: