Saturday, March 20, 2010

The Best Salad I've Ever Ate

I'm a huge fan of the Panera Bread Chain. I could eat there every day and I would be perfectly happy. They have fantastic sandwiches, soups, salads and pastries. I have to say, that I've never had anything there that I didn't enjoy immensely.

Today I tried the BBQ Chicken Salad. It received rave reviews on a recent newscast for being tasty and low calorie.

I am here to report that they didn't lie. This is one fantastic salad. The chicken is wonderful and it has tortilla strips, black beans and corn and a fantastic bbq sauce. If you get it with a You Pick Two combo, I have to recommend the Creamy Chicken and Wild Rice soup or the Baked Potato soup.

But no matter what you get, its going to be good, but I don't think I've had a salad this good, since they had the Fandango Salad that had mandarin oranges, feta cheese and raspberry vinaigrette.

Its good stuff, and its actually good for you.

Amazing.

And amazingly tasty.

No comments: