Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Sickie Andrea

On Sunday they had a cute sketch on Sonny With A Chance on Disney.

Shut Up! I like that show!

It had Demi Lovato's character playing a tween talking about fun stuff you can do when you are sick.

Considering that I've been part of the walking wounded for the last 6 days, I have to say, Sickie Vicki is full of it.

Sickie Andrea says that there is absolutely nothing you can do when you are sick, except pull the covers over your head and wish away the hours and everyone that won't shut their damn mouths.

I'm just now starting to feel like one of the living and I can tell you that whatever bug is going around Southwestern PA is not fun. My head throbbed, I had a fever and I'm still coughing up a lung. Oh and my sense of taste still hasn't come back. That's good for the wasteline, but damn it, I would like to enjoy a meal again soon.

So whatever anyone tells you, being sick isn't fun.

Now pass the tylenol.

No comments: