Saturday, March 27, 2010

An Open Letter To John McCain

Dear Senator McCain,

I'd like to personally thank you for unleashing the most obnoxious woman on the planet to the American public. Sarah Palin is the biggest wingnut ever to walk the earth, and thanks to you, she will probably never get out of the public eye. She won't stop until she gets the Republican nomination for president in 2012, and considering we are a nation of idiots, she will probably get it.

Again thank you very much. I need to have that kind of fear in my life. That woman has to be the biggest idiot ever to hold such a high position in government, barring our last president, and I'm not quite sure if she's not stupider then W. At least he is smart enough to slink off into the shadows after his presidency ended. Sarah Palin will never go away. She's like a plague, released by you on an unsuspecting and way too trusting nation.

Thank you for that. We really needed that.

I have been a democrat since 1992, but I have always felt that I could vote cross the party lines when I felt there was a deserving candidate, but with all the fuss about Health Care Reform and an idea that republicans thought of, being denounced by REPUBLICANS and this freak that you unleashed on the public, I fear I will never do anything but vote straight democrat.

Thanks for nothing!

Sincerely,

A disgruntled American

4 comments:

Malcolm said...

Just to get 'em riled up, I am tempted to send the link to this post to some conservative bloggers I know. :-)

I am with you though. When I watch Palin on TV, sometimes I say to myself, "thanks John". Man she annoys me when she makes her folksy/snarky comments ("Hows that Hopey Changey Thing Working Out for you?"). Of course, her sheeple eat it up!

I think the Republican nomination is going to be between Palin and Mitt Romney. A big part of me hopes Palin gets the nom because I think Obama will give her a good old-fashioned dusting.

By the way, did you ever see a video by New Left Media in which Palin supporters are interviewed at one of her book signings? It's funny and scary.

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Oh god yes, and it was scary. Personally I want to know why she thinks the Hopey Changey isn't working. I haven't seen anything horrible in what Obama has done this year. The recession is slowly ending...and hey, he actually lived up to some of his campaign promises. Funny most political candidates can't say that.

Molly Bandit said...

Oh, Caribou Barbie... if only she knew what "Queen of the Tea-Baggers" REALLY meant.

I used to think John McCain was an okay guy until this election. No more. Never thought I'd say this, but I'd sleep a lot better at night if Mitt Romney was the face of the Republican fringe instead of Palin.

The Mistress of the Dark said...

I'm with you 100%. Mitt Romney is much less scary than Palin...and I'm going out on a long thin limb to say that.