Friday, March 12, 2010

The Psych Season Finale


USA Networks rule!

That said, the writers of Psych should be ashamed of the season finale of this fabulous show. They were close to having a perfect season too, and they dropped the ball with the last episode.

How wrong is that?

I won't give out many spoilers except to say, rehashing plots from other finale's is really lame and the cast, all of which rock, in my estimation deserved a better show to go off on hiatus with.

Boo to you, Psych writers. Boo to you!

They definitely could have done better.

I only hope that next season they try to work the Shawn/Jules ship or at least the Jules/Lassiter ship that has been floating around in ever viewers head from the start.

I'd actually be more excited about a Jules/Lassiter ship because it would be so odd and it would really rile Shawn up.

That said, the finale of this show was really disappointing.

2 comments:

Malcolm said...

As a heads up, the post title says "series finale". When I saw that in my blog roll, I was like, "Psych is calling it quits?" I wasn't sure if you were using the term "series" for "season" the way they do in the UK.

Anyway, I received a copy of the season 3 DVD set and I'm really enjoying it. I think the finale is the first episode I've seen from this season so I'm not feeling let down like you. James Roday has to take the fall for the finale because he wrote it (I can't remember if the credits said he was the sole writer or not).

The Mistress of the Dark said...

I'm so used to watching UK TV that I call every season a series anymore. I must stop that. And if Roday was the sole writer for this episode he should be flogged. It was by far the weakest episode they aired, mostly because it was a rehash of last seasons finale. BAH.