Saturday, March 6, 2010

Canceled Already?

Not too long ago, in fact a only about 2 weeks ago, I blogged about an awesome show I discovered on Fox.

Well Fox has canceled Past Life already. After only 3 episodes.

WTF is up with that?

Did no one watch it, beside my family?

This was a good show damn it, and they didn't even give it a chance. Kelsey Grammar's latest show, Hank, aired more episodes and it wasn't all that great. It wasn't horrible but it was cute, but at least it was given half a chance.

3 episodes!

That's insane!

Its also wrong!

Of course they put it on right before American Idol came back and just as Bones was going into hiatus for the next few months, but 3 episodes.

Fox really needs to be ashamed of themselves, AGAIN!

But then again that's pretty obvious, this is the network that employs Sarah Palin, the biggest fucking wingnut on the planet.

2 comments:

Malcolm said...

The networks need to give shows a chance to gain an audience. 3 episodes isn't close to being enough time.

Your Sarah Palin slams crack me up and not just because I agree with you. I cannot understand how people think that she's Presidential material.

The Mistress of the Dark said...

It didn't help matters that the show didn't have anything to build from. I missed the pilot but watched both episodes after and it was really a great show.

Sarah Palin...she scares the hell out of me.