* reside in Sunny California, where I have spent countless hours in youth by a ghetto blaster (slang for boom box, for those that don't know) listening to KROQ, in between pretending to do household chores.
* married to a charming geek named Sarah. I married a "Star Wars" geek -- God help me!
* a person who has a odd fascination for coffee cups. Shot glasses? No thank you. A coffee mug with every color of rainbow and a random saying thrown in just because... Yes, ma'am. :)
* a person who drinks a pot of coffee a day. Do not attempt to talk to me unless I have a cup of my steamy java goodness otherwise, I may black out and wake up around random body parts. I'm just sayin'..
* a child of the 80s and DAMN proud of it. I do not see it as something that I should be ashamed of or embarrassed of.
* an active list maker. Groceries, Wish List, Bucket List.. I haven't met a list that I didn't enjoy making.
* a frustrated author that has been working on the same book for the last 8 years. It had been had nick-named, "The Never ending Story" for this reason.
* currently learning to deal with being "Bi Polar", a mental illness that causes massive mood swings -- and generally alienates you from your friends and family.
* obsessively in love with "Halloween".
* currently working my way through every cheese ball 80's/90's horror film that I can find on youtube. If you have any suggestions they would be greatly appreciated.
* a lover of films - With my heart belonging to Horror, B-Movies, Cult and Musicals. An odd combo, I know, but I love them.
* a person who walks around with their headphones permanently placed on their ears. I'm of the mind set, music makes everything better. Laundry, Sex, Babysitting, Driving... It all can be intensified by the right sound, genre or sound.
* a person who consistly walks into walls and falls on their ass in the middle of a busy mall.
* a person who has a deep/fascination for anything "Supernatural" --- Though I cannot get on board with all the Twilight madness. **Shakes Head** Not my bag at all.
* in love, musically speaking, with Depeche Mode, Garbage, The Dresden Dolls, Muse, Danny Elfman/Oingo Boingo, Lovage, Faith No More, Metallica, System of a Down, Queen, Davie Bowie, Peter Gabriel, Eminem, Dark Sanctuary, Delerium, Iamx, Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, Elbow, Violent Femmes, Talk Talk, Talking Heads, The Clash, The Cure, The Smiths, Rob Dougan, Tricky, Massive Attack, Portishead, Kate Bush, Tori Amos, Joan Jett and the Blackhearts, Pet Shop Boys, Adam Ant, Duran Duran, Scorpions, Bon Jovi, Abney Park, Claire Voyant, Within Tempation, Primus, Gary Numan, Foo Fighters, Nirvana, Alice in Chains, Soundgarden, Nox Arcana, Midnight Syndicate, Evanscence, Carrie Underwood, Kenna, Tom waits, Pink, Alice Cooper, ABC, The Human League, The Police and thousands more... This is what I'm listening to right now.