Monday, August 23, 2010

Sometimes I Just Don't Understand


How many of you have heard about the YA series The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins?

If you are like me, you haven't, well, I hadn't heard of it until I really started book blogging a few months ago. Now I know all about it.

The final installment in the series comes out tomorrow and all my blog feeds are starting the: Mockingjay hiatus.

OMGWTFBBQ.

I understand not wanting to see spoilers but erm, with the way some feeds work, you wouldn't have to totally give up blogging until you finished reading the book. Just skim them, if you see reviews, ignore those posts. Not hard is it?

Ok it must be.

I guess I'm glad I've never gotten that involved in any series, be it, Harry Potter, Twilight or this.

It is all wingnuttery if you ask me.

1 comment:

Janelle said...

I'm really into Harry Potter, & the internet was a mess leading up to that. That said, I didn't stop making my usual rounds, because really, spoilers aren't that hard to avoid. The only spoilers I ever got were from friends messing around.