Monday, October 19, 2009

Ever Have One Of Those Dreams?

Ever Have One Of Those Dreams?

I think there's a problem when you have a bunch of friends that like the same artist and then you really like that artist and it kind of dominates your mind and becomes an obsession.

I have one of those. His name is Mika and its disturbing to me.

I really thought I'd given up celebrity crushes for good awhile back and to make matters worse, I usually pick older celebrities to crush on.

Suddenly there's Mika! And he's a wee bitty baby of what...26!

GAH!

I mean just watch the beautifulness of him on Letterman last week.



And all this talk and the fact that The Boy Who Knew Too Much hasn't left my car CD player in over a month has managed to produce strange dreams. Last night I was dreaming that Mika and Sliimy were at Monroeville Mall!

WTF!

Strangest dream ever!

And I didn't even take any Nyquil!

Somehow I ended up shopping with Mika and looking for a place to eat! He looks like he's never eaten a day in his life!

One thing I know, I'm glad that there's a snowballs chance in hell of me ever meeting this boy, because I know I'd make an ass of myself when I came face to face with these eyes.



GAH!

Too flipping beautiful.

I'm going to bed now so I can dream some more...and ponder if it would be possible to clone him. A Mika for anyone that wants one!

No comments: