Sunday, October 25, 2009

I Hate Cleaning

I Hate Cleaning

I don't know if there's anything else that's a day to day activity that I hate more than cleaning. I hate it with a passion. Yet for some reason on Sunday nights I always find myself knee deep in some project that takes me way into the early morning hours to finish.

I think its because deep down I must not ever get a good nights sleep and in starting a cleaning project at about 6 p.m. I'm guaranteed not to have one.

That's why I'm sitting here at ten minutes to midnight, because I can't find my damn bed, because there's a huge pile of clothes on it.

At least they are mine.

I spent the last 3 hours with mom, going through her clothes and I have 7 bags of clothes for Goodwill. SEVEN!!!

I'm exhausted.

At this point I could sleep on the floor.

I just want to sleep!

No comments: