Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I Am Annoyed

I Am Annoyed

I'm sure by now most of you know it doesn't take much to annoy me. I'm pretty easily peeved. I'm a curmudgeon. I know it. I accept it. You guys and gals have to deal with it.

There are two things that have really been bugging me lately.

1. Album Reviews On Amazon: OMG, for every one that's actually thoughtful there are usually at least 10 that either have nothing to do with the album are just OMG SQUEE or OMG SUCKED!

I now have a new policy. If I like an artist, I will ignore all reviews on Amazon. I know my taste in music is a bit off the wall, so when I see people talking shit on bands/artists that I like, I get pissy. (Guess who got sucked into reading a few reviews of Mika's new CD....Guess who turned red and exploded last night).

I think reviews are useful tools, but I hate reviewers or rather morons that review or say things just to be nasty. I'm not saying that you can't say something sucks because you should. Not everything released is fantastic. (Even though The Boy Who Knew Too Much is) I call em like I see em, even with artists I love. Just an aside, what does the video for We Are Golden have to do with the album? Methinks a reviewer was jealous that he didn't look as cute in his shorts as Mika...but I'll stop. My blood boils.

2. Perez Hilton: This dude is seriously the nastiest queen out there. OK, the bitchiest. I love celebrity gossip, but I don't like drama, which is why I get my info from Popeater. Besides Perez himself, the people that comment on his site and the other big ones, make me fear for humanity.

I bite my tongue a lot because stupidity makes me mad and I want to share my opinions, but I'll find another outlet for them rather than comment with all those creepy people. I just don't get the hatred for everyone or if you say that someone doesn't look great that you are suddenly hating on them.

Uh yeah. Whatever.

Have you read some of this stuff? Its mindboggling. Granted I admit to wishing some celebrities to go away..but they go way overboard, and that my friends is really annoying and scary.

So what's annoying you guys these days, besides grammar?

No comments: