Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My Favorite Websites

My Favorite Websites

There are several places that I frequent on a daily basis.

1. I Can Has Cheezburger: Who can resist those sweet and silly LOLCats or for that matter I Has A Hot Dog. I can't begin to tell you how much happiness these websites have brought to me. Heck there's even a Celebrity LOL site. This is my new favorite pic



2. Eharlequin.com: Yes, my friends, that is the Harlequin website. But its more than just a place to buy cheesy and sometimes very smutty romance novels. Its also a place to blog and connect with authors and review books. I visit the site many times a day.

3. Hungry Girl: I have a love and hate relationship with this lady. I love some of the tips and hints she gives for healthy eating but I flipping hate everything revolving around Splenda, Egg Beaters and Boca Burgers. I like all in moderation but I'd love to see her healthify something without using one or all three of those ingredients.

4. Facebook: What can I say, I'm a game junkie on that website. I openly admit it. I enjoy building restaurants, farms and amusement parks on my little space on the web. Its an addiction, I tell you.

No comments: