Thursday, October 8, 2009

Food Rant

Food Rant

I think we've established that I like food. One of my favorite soups is Italian Wedding Soup. Not having a good Italian Grandma due to the fact, I'm not Italian, I'm forced to hunt around for my soup.

Meloni's in Uniontown makes killer soup and killer everything else, but that's an hour drive and my car is shite, so I don't get that very often.

Progresso and Campbells' Select Harvest make wedding soup and for awhile both were awsesome. Then they decided that they should make them healthy by removing salt from the soup or taking out the MSG.

My soup tastes like shit now.

FYI to all you people. Have you ever watched Food Detectives on Food Network? Watch out for the episode on MSG. Most people do not have any reaction to it at all. In fact most of the people saying they were getting headaches etc were in the placebo group!

Put it back in my soup!!!!

Stop ruining my food for me!

Oh and take your artificial sweetners and shove them up your collective backsides too. I don't like them. I don't want them. I want sugar, which BTW, moms, doesn't make your kids all that hyper, it just rots their teeth if they don't brush.

I want food that tastes like food.

I want to enjoy every last bite that I shovel down my gaping piehole, thank you very much.

Now I have to try to figure out where to get a good wedding soup close by, because sadly making it is a pain in the backside.

Grrr.

Screw you Progresso and Campbells for making something I loved taste ICKY!!!!!!

No comments: