Thursday, October 29, 2009

I Can't Wait To See This Movie!!!

I Can't Wait To See This Movie!!!

Have any of you seen the trailer for Nine?

No not the film by Tim Burton that strangely seemed to pass by Pittsburgh, but another movie musical by Rob Marshall with a cast that is just absolutely stunning.

I know nothing about the musical, because that was in the period of time in my life when I wasn't caring about such things but the cinematography in the trailer is amazing.

Of course that really means nothing. I thought the same of Phantom Of The Opera when I saw the trailer and when I got around to the movie I just wept because it was such a blatant travesty of what the musical was, not to mention the book.

So perhaps that's a good thing, because I can go see the movie and enjoy it without haven't any idea of how good or bad its been done.

Oh and one last note..why won't Julie/Julia come to the Maxi Saver!

No comments: