Saturday, October 31, 2009

It Wouldn't Be So Scary If It Weren't True

It Wouldn't Be So Scary If It Weren't True

A friend of mine posted a link to People Of Walmart the other day, and I like a fool, clicked that link.

Yes, I clicked it.

And I spent an hour or more at that site laughing my ass off.

I should be about 20 lbs lighter for that, but that's another rant all together.

But I dare you to click that link.

Once you've been there for awhile, you'll start to wonder when they took those photos at your Walmart! I don't know about you, but every time I go into that store, I ponder how some people can continue breathing from their own fashion stupidity.

If you can't come up with a decent outfit that covers all your parts, you really aren't fit for society. (matching is optional but will get you bonus points with me)

So go on...CLICK AWAY!!

No comments: