Thursday, November 12, 2009

Why I Hate John Barrowman

Why I Hate John Barrowman

This post could go on and on forever if I wanted it to. I have a slew of gay men that I absolutely adore, most are on the campy, in your face and out of the closet kind of way, which is why I've never quite understood why anything with John Barrowman in it makes me want to run screaming for the hills.

I mean for all intents and purposes JB is a nice guy. He has a great sense of humor and is fun to be around from all that I've heard from the Cons etc, however, I would slap him in the face if I ever were close enough to do it. (And not get arrested)

I think the problem is me. I love things with a great passion and I dislike things with an equal amount of passion.

The latest thing Barrowman has done that annoys the fuck out of me is this:



Do we really need another parody of Single Ladies?

I freaking hate that song to begin with, but really, JB, hasn't it been done enough? I mean Justin Timberlake did it? That heavily browed Jonas Brother did it.

It was only funny like...one time. Its not funny anymore.

Do something useful with your time, like try to convince that evil fucker, Russell T. Davies to fix that hideous mess he made of Torchwood.

No comments: