Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Annoying Commercials

I'm going to highlight some commercials that make me nutty every so often. Today I have two for you.

The first one is the Colgate Wisp commercial. You have two people in a club and the girl has to sneak away from the guy to brush her teeth before she kisses him?

WTF?

They are in a bar. Uh most people in bars are drinking. Why brush your teeth when the guy you're about to suck face with is probably sloshed? Oye Vey!



The next commercial is the McDonald's Filet Of Fish commercial. The jingle is not only annoying its fucking creepy. Plus they've been airing a commercial with the song for more than a year. Here's last year's commercial. Honest, if you haven't seen the new one, be happy. Its even creepier than this one.

4 comments:

Malcolm said...

I had forgotten about the McDonald's commercial from last year. Thanks for reminding me... seriously because it always cracks me up!

The Mistress of the Dark said...

The new one is a riot too. It drives me crazy though, because that jingle sticks in my head for days. I don't even like the Filet of Fish

Janelle said...

I love the filet of fish ones.

The commercials I really hate are all the jewelry ones.

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Oh don't worry. I have a few of them up my sleeve. I'm not sure if I'm as much annoyed by the fish ones as I am creeped out!