Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day Music!

As a few of you know, I do some freelance work for a PR company and I get a lot of music free, which is awesome. Every so often the one site I review for, offers up some mp3s and since they did so for the holiday, I thought I'd pass along a zip file of the love-themed tunes.


Artist: Various Artists
Album: Happy Valentine's Day (144 MB)
Genre: Adult Contemporary, Alternative, Contemporary Instrumental, Indie, Jazz, Neo-Classical, New Age, Pop, Rock
Sounds Like: Smootchy Smootchy Tunes
Buy:
Melt Into You - Sara Haze
Valentine - Vitamin-D
Forever - Gabe Hizer
Hearts Left Behind - Ann Sweeten
The Way You Do - Farrad
Destiny - Farrad
Tamahana - Te Vaka
Whisper - Megaphone
Your Ways - Jeffrey Krantz
My Funny Valentine - Debbie Cunningham
What Are You Doing the Rest of Your Life - Debbie Cunningham
How Much I Love You - Debbie Cunningham
Overjoyed - Debbie Cunningham
(We Don't Have to) Live for the Weekend - The Salesmen
She's So Punctual - The Salesmen
Beauty of The Heart - Lee Abramson
Cling To Me - Jennings
Falling Higher - Jennings
Romantic Issues - Strait Laces
Awhile - Kindred Souls
You Are Unlimited - Jimmy Philip Pillar
When We're Old - Beautifully Mad
With You I Can Be Me - Lisa Hugo
Just Friends - Bone Gunn

A few of these artists should be familiar to you. I've either reviewed their full albums or did a spotlight on them in Artists to Watch. Here's a chance to sample them further. There are quite a few different types of music here. I hope you snag and enjoy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for using my track...I hope the listeners enjoyed it.

Let me know if you would like to hear more of my music.

Cheers,
Lisa
www.lisa-hugo.com

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for featuring several of the tracks off my Cd-
The Rest of Your Life.
If you'd like my newest track -
Chocolate (a girl's best friend) there's a link on my web site!
Indulge!
-Debbie
www.debbiecunninghamjazz.com