Sunday, February 14, 2010

Stop Telling Me What To Like

You know what's annoying me lately, besides the snow?

EVERYTHING!

I'm sick to death of people telling me what to like, what not to like and what not to bitch about.

As a wise friend of mine once said, "Fuqua!" and "Go Fuqua yourself and the horse you rode in on."

I'm sick of the world removing MSG from my soups, thus making them pretty damn tasteless. I should not have to add soup base to my Chickarina so that it tastes like chicken soup and not water. Watch Food Detective people, most people aren't allergic to MSG!

I'm sick of the world telling us where to smoke, and do you know what? I don't even smoke!

I'm sick of Hungry Girl who tells me if I want a Big Mac I shouldn't eat the snack wrap because it has 330 calories and I should instead make one myself with a meatless burger.

Yo, BITCH! If I was craving Boca, and I do sometimes, I wouldn't be craving a Mac. When I want a Mac, I want a Mac, and while I'm at it, don't tell me not to have the special sauce. Bitch! The sauce is what makes the Mac! Fuck you!

Eh hem.

My list of ravings could go on for hours, because frankly the whole universe is pissing me off, including a relative who likes Sarah Palin! How the fuck can you like and admire and want to vote for a skank that has to have her notes written on her hand like a fucking grade school kid trying to cheat on a spelling test.

ARGH!

Right now I want to hit people. Lots of people.

1 comment:

Blueyedangela said...

I'm with you! Chocolate is bad for you. Fast forward two years later: chocolate is good for you! People don't know what the hell they are talking about!

And the Sarah Palin thing....oh man I am with you 100% on that one...she's a total moron! How some Republicans stand up for her just because she's a Republican is beyond me. Grow a pair!