Monday, February 8, 2010

Super Bowl Commericals

Ok, I didn't watch the game last night. I'm a girl. I don't like football unless its The Steelers in the game.

I didn't even bother to tune in to see The Who. For that I'm sad, but I'm sure the video will be everywhere soon.

But I did catch up on the commercials and there were about 4 that really kicked butt.

Award 1: Comedy

Letterman's Late Night Ad w/Oprah and Jay



Award 2: Made Me Cry:

Budweiser's Fences



Award 3: Animation

The Simpsons/Coke



Which were your favorite ads from this year's game?

2 comments:

Molly Bandit said...

From what I've seen, my favorites were the Kia commercial with the giant toys and the sappy Google commercial

Malcolm said...

Along with the ones I listed at Pop Culture Dish, I also liked the ad for the Dodge Charger.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPmYxLUoZVc