Sunday, September 6, 2009

Another Introduction

Another Introduction

Hi everyone! I am Angela, another newbie to blogging! I thought I would follow Molly’s lead and introduce myself as well.

I am a thirty something lady who lives in Metro Detroit with my husband Jerry and our cat Max. Some of my favorite things to do are cooking, baking, traveling, reading, watching movies, gardening, photography, watching baseball and basketball, and listening to music.

Some of the things I will be writing about are: foods I have eaten at local restaurants and such, recipes I have cooked or baked, and how they turned out. I may also be asking for suggestions or ideas on what to make for dinner…sometimes that is the most difficult thing to figure out! I don’t like to use recipes that call for too many, or “fancy” ingredients. I hate going to the trouble of buying one ingredient that I may only use once a year. I will also be writing about current events, Michigan attractions, movies, books, my annoyance of the day, and anything else that may strike my fancy.

I look forward to sharing my thoughts with you! Have a great week!

No comments: