Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My Dirty Little Secret

My Dirty Little Secret

I have a dirty little secret. No it isn't too terrible. OK, well maybe it is. I'm addicted to Disney TV shows.

There I said it.

I feel better now.

Yes, I get enjoyment and even a few giggles out of Hannah Montana, The Witches Of Waverly Place and The Suite Life (whether on or off deck)

I think it has something to do with the lack of really good family sitcoms on major networks. I grew up with Family Ties, Family Matters, The Facts Of Life, Full House...should I go on? These were shows where the kids were just as important to the show as the adult actors and actresses.

Where is that on network tv now?

NOWHERE!

I'll admit the music is not that great all the time, but its fine for the tweens. OK, I'll even admit that I occasionally rock out to Mitchel Musso's album.

OK OK

I rock out more than occasionally, but I can't help it, Hey and The In Crowd are damn infectious and if I were a teenager, I would so have a crush on Mitchel. Oh and if you were wondering, no I don't like the Brothers Jonas. They just fall flat to me and I want to pluck the one dude's eyebrows.

But back to Mitchel. This song was so me, when I was in high school.

The In Crowd




Now if you don't mind, I be hiding. I've embarrassed myself enough for one day.

No comments: