Thursday, September 10, 2009

Another New Girl

Another New Girl

Hello! I'm Janelle, yet another newbie with yet another introductory post, but you might as well k now what you're in for with me.

I'm a 20 year old college student. I live about an hour south of Pittsburgh, PA, in the lovely Fayette County that most often makes the news for various forms of violence, drug busts, & most recently a mysterious wild cat (presumably a lion) that has been wandering my hometown. However, at least during the school year, I spend most of my time in the somewhat tamer city of Greensburg, on my small, quit college campus.

My major is writing with a focus in journalism & my ultimate goal is to get into music journalism. So, a blog based around pop culture in a perfect fit for me.

My tastes in everything are pretty varied so it's hard to nail down any favorites. Like Jenna, I am a huge fan of both Lost & Netflix. I'm also a big fan & supporter of the local music scene, so I'll be posting a bit about that.

I'm still working on my first real post, but I look forward to doing it & more in the future.

No comments: