Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Tubesday Top 3

Tubesday Top 3

I hope to make this a weekly feature - guess time will tell, eh? At any rate, here are the three videos I've been digging this week from YouTube.

Numero uno isn't technically a video, but it's still really rad. Here's a mashup of Iron Maiden's "The Trooper" and the Monkees' "I'm a Believer":



Second is another "mashup," a duet between Danzig and Shakira. [NSFW depending on where you work, for ladies in bra tops and a brief thong panty shot.] This had me giggling all day. My favorite part is the end; had I known there was a "Yale Institute for Danzig Research," I would've been a lot more productive in high school:



Finally, an oldie but goodie. Pes is an awesome stop-motion animator; I'll probably end up posting more of his stuff in subsequent posts. The following is a short film called "Game Over," which will amaze the geeks in the audience and anyone who remembers the classic Atari games:



Happy Tubesday!

No comments: