Saturday, September 5, 2009

FOAMY

I'm Having A Love Affair With A Cartoon Squirrel

If you haven't been to Ill Will Press yet to check out the Foamy cartoons. They are the most irreverent hilarious toons I've found on the internet, and let me tell you, I've found a lot of funny ones over the years.

Foamy the squirrel however is my lord and master.

Here is this week's cartoon from Ill Will Press where he's complaining about people that share their "Best Thing Ever" with you. (Even though you find out it sucks) I bet you know at least one person like this and it might even be you.



Foamy and his friends rant about just about everything, kinda like me, which is one of the reasons why I love him so much. Starbucks or Starfucks as he calls them is a particular favorite rant of his.

You can watch all the toons in the Vault here.

These toons aren't for the prudish or those of you that are afraid of a little, erm, a lot of cussing. Foamy drops the f-bomb quiet often. But if you can handle your basic stand up comic, you can handle Foamy, who has a grasp on humanity and the world around us, much better than most.

No comments: