Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Tubesday Top 3: Awkward Movie Edition

Tubesday Top 3: Awkward Movie Edition

Putting this up early as Tuesday is a busy day for moi. This week's Tubesday Top 3 is chock full o' "so bad it's good" entertainment.

First up is a clip I discovered on my favorite cycling blog Urban Velo. It combines some of my favorite things in life: rad ladies, bikes, and kung fu. Can't say I've seen the actual movie, but I don't know how it could get much better than KUNG FU FIGHTING WITH BICYCLES.



Video #2 was brought to you by a mysterious late night tweet from a Mr. Benjamin Scott Folds. Neither he nor I know what the hell is going on here.



Finally, a clip from my favorite episode of one of my favorite TV shows Home Movies.

Home Movies chronicles three elementary school kids trying to make indie films, often with disastrous results. I dig the show because the scripts are entirely improv, and it reminds me of being a kid and trying to rope my peers into epic music/ stage projects when all they wanted to do was play Ninja Turtles. Anyway, in this episode, the kids reluctantly make a rock opera... based on Kafka's Metamorphosis.



Happy early Tubesday!

No comments: