Sunday, September 20, 2009

Its Been A Bad Day

Its Been A Bad Day

My cat died today. Well one of my cats, I have many and I'm really rather depressed, angry and sad. A pretty nasty combination of emotions.

So I thought I'd pretty up the place.

How am I going to do that?

By sharing some photos of some of my favorite celebrities. Male celebrities, that is.

Now remember, I like some eclectic things, so don't expect the traditional sort of bloke to appear below my words.

The first bloke is singer/songwriter Nick Lowe, of Cruel To Be Kind fame. He puts on a rocking live show. Catch him if you get the chance.



Next up is my favorite manwhore and friend to Nick, Elvis Costello. Bow to his greatness!



Ahh, Jim Strugess, how do I love thee, let me count the ways...as soon as I wipe the drool off my computer's monitor.



Who is this next guy? That's Phillip Glennister from the UK series Ashes To Ashes and Demons. Mmmm I do like me some snarky cop/detective.



Who are your favorite celebrities to look at when you're feeling a bit blue?

No comments: