Friday, September 11, 2009

Things That Annoy

Things That Annoy

There are a lot of things that annoy me, but allow me to concentrate on two today. There's plenty of time for me to rant and rave about the others.

1. You know those little plastic things that they put in women's clothes to keep them hanging on the hangers! These little pieces of plastic are products of SATAN! Rather than really helping with keeping my clothes on their hangers they spend most of their time poking out when I'm wearing the damn garments. And usually they are hard as hell to get out of the shoulders. Of course their obnoxiousness isn't revealed until after I've had the top or dress on for several hours and I'm no where near a pair of scissors. Just watching me trying to pull these things out is good for a few laughs.

What I really don't understand is why they make these things so long that they are impossible to tuck back away from the neckline easily.

I think it has to be a result of me not being able to have any joy.

2. People that are not open to new music. I openly admit I like to try new things and I can't understand people that don't. I also don't understand people that like Celine Dion and Britney Spears but that's another rant altogether.

The world is not full of great new artists. Most of the fantastic music out there is by artists on independent labels that you aren't going to see on Mtv (not that they play music there anyway) or hear on your average radio station. People need to stop thinking outside that proverbial box, and they also need to shut off American Idol. The show is shite (No not shit, but the British word shite!) Very little good has come from it and its too damn predictable.

Let's face it we all know Adam Lambert's album is going to be a hit in November and Kris Allen's is going to flop. Move along people. There's loads better to listen to than what Fox is trying to shove down your throat.

Please people! Try something different and maybe even step out of your comfort zone. You might be surprised!

No comments: