Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Healthy Eating?!

Healthy Eating?!

I'm a fan of healthy eating when I can. Heck, who am I kidding, I'm a fan of eating. I'm one of those women always on a battle with my waistline. I hate dieting, simply because when I'm dieting, I'm the most miserable person to live with.

So yesterday when my mom calls me at work to tell me about this woman she saw on Rachael Ray's talk so, I was sceptical and yet intrigued. I trust nothing about Rachael, except her food, because I truly believe the lady is second in command to Satan. Her made up words make me want beat my head against walls, but back to the topic. My mom introduced me to Hungry Girl.

If you are like me, and need to diet, but don't want to give up food, this is an awesome site. It has tips, recipes and food comparisons to help you make good choices or to makeover your favorite foods with less fat and calories than their regular conterparts.

I've definitely found some hints I want to try. And she's much more tolerable than those wankers that write the Skinny Bitch books. Heads up Vegans. You don't live any longer because you don't eat meat or products from animals. I'm pretty sure more Vegans are killed each year by the rest of the carnivores because they are sick of having them shove their lifestyle down everyone's throats than those living to a ripe old age.

I have no objections to meatless meals, but I know I frankly couldn't go the rest of my life without a burger, chicken or turkey. But again I digress. This website is all kinds of awesome and offers a daily newsletter too, where you can access everything.

Oh and if you are a fan of Freebies, Hungry Girl can help you out too. In a recent newsletter they provided a link to get a free trial sized box of Kashi Cereal. Go here to get yours. And if Kashi isn't your thing, you might want to try the new Blueberry Pomagranate Total. You can get a free sample of that here. Plus when you sign up for your cereal you can get more recipe filled newsletters.

Mmmm tasty

No comments: